Well our new addition came into our family on March 17, 2009. She weighed 6 lbs. 13 ounces. She is so cute. It was quite the ordeal getting her here I guess I don't know how to have babies any other way but in a mad crazy rush, with medical staff running around and a C-Section done in a hurry. Mom and baby are doing great and are loving being at home with Big Sister Kaylee and Daddy and Grandma Broderick (until Thursday) then we are on our own. Here are some pictures of our cute baby and our big girl Kaylee. 
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
CONGRATS ! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!
Lydia is so dang cute! We had a ton of fun there! Love you guys!
She's beautiful! Congrats!! Trent and I will have to come up and see her. Miss you guys :)
Post a Comment