I love surprises. Let me clarify: I love surprising I don't love surprises per se I love to be the one surprising. I can keep a secret but if someone knows something (like my birthday present or a Christmas present) I will pester them relentlessly! Well I was on the surprising end of this surprise. Our family in Arizona usually comes up over the 4th. Well it didn't seem like it was going to work out for them.....Then Jennifer and I got to talking and she decided that she and Emilee would drive up to see us but wanted to surprise everyone (mostly my mom). So, here is the video of my mom seeing them at my house out of the blue. It was pretty funny and a really fun surprise for my mom....once the shock wore off of course.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment