Later that day we were going to run to Wal-Mart to get some groceries. I said we should look at minivans while we are out because a few days earlier we drove by a car lot and found one that we thought we wanted. The bank said sure we could have it but I wanted to keep looking. So we went to a few more car lots and I wanted to go to the one that I bought the Daewoo (R.I.P) from. We finally found it, and we saw no used vans, so we were just pulling out and saw a used Honda Odyssey we looked at it for a while, and no sales people came to help us. So Mike was getting frustrated and said I will go look at a new car and they will come out. I am NOT kidding within 2 seconds we had someone out helping us. To make a really long story short we went home with a van that night. When you ask Kaylee where her new car is she will tell you out in the garage. When I ask her where my car is she says we left it (we traded it in).
So Mike and I are the proud drivers of a minivan that is Kaylee's. She actually said to me yesterday, Mom I will drive my car tomorrow okay? I told her when she is big like Joanna she can drive it. She then told me she is getting bigger and will drive it Saturday. Its so fun having a cute little talker around that lets me drive her car. :)
Here are my BEAUTIFUL roses.
And another picture. They are so pretty!
3 comments:
I want a new car! That's fun, congrats! And I love the flowers, that's so sweet!
Welcome to the land of the mini-van! Just get a couple more kiddos to fill up those empty seats! And with that sweet romantic hubby of yours that shouldn't be a problem! OOO la la . . .
And flowers too! You lucky girl!!!
Post a Comment