We have been busy with the kids, Kaylee loves to be outside and every chance she gets she is hanging out with Roxy. Lidders is walking all over and has been for a little over a month maybe two. She can also sing the oh-oh-oh-oh part of All The Single Ladies. Its pretty awesome, thanks to Alvin and the Chipmunks the squeakuel Kaylee sings it all the time accompanied by Lidders. I really need to get a video of it soon.
I had a great birthday and mothers day, Mike spoils me too much! We had such a fun day together with the kids. I also ran a 5K on May 15th with Laura, Brent, and Mike and the kids. We had such a great time getting out together as a family, Kaylee and Lydia loved to ride in the stroller and cheer everyone on.




There were other pictures of us. I didn't wear make-up so, we won't be seeing any of those pictures here. Note to self: Next 5K keep sunglasses on for any and all pictures.
1 comment:
I love the 5K pics! Looks like you guys had a great time and I loved hearing all the funny Brent stories after the fact! Poor kid!
Post a Comment