Sunday, July 11, 2010

4th (3rd) of July

We had such a fun 4th (3rd) that I didn't take any pics I seriously only took a few! It was fun The Brodericks from Twin Falls and The Brodericks from Blackfoot and the Brodericks from Utah were here for it! Oh and the Nielsons from Washington! We did our usual 4th things Parade in the a.m. we had pizza at my house for lunch then we had a BBQ at my mom and dads before the fireworks! We had fun the only bad thing was Mike had to go to work at 7 p.m. so he missed out on the fireworks. The kids both slept through them!

These are seriously it for the pics! I love the one of Kaylee at the picnic table she just looking like she was in serious thought! She looked so grown-up! Ronan and Lydia had so much fun with all of the toys in Grandma and Grandpa's backyard!

No comments: