I seriously need to get it together! I suck at posting new stuff. Not as bad as some people I won't mention names (you know who you are) but still.... I need to get these summer posts done before winter comes and I am much too bitter to blog about summer time fun.
Kaylee wanted to go swimming SO BAD! So like any other lazy mom rather than getting all the crap together to go to the pool I turned on the hose and hooked it up to the slide in our backyard. Don't judge me! At least I hooked it onto the slide.
Kaylee and Lydia had a blast! Kaylee got to wear her Dora the Explorer swimming suit that she always wants to wear but I won't let her because its a little too low cut for the creepers at the pool. Who knew Dora was such a sleaze? Well I am pretty sure we all had our suspicions right?
Anyway the kids really did have fun! Lidders loved to climb up the slide and then she would slip and fall down and start all over again. The girls get along so good for the most part, you know when they aren't fighting over toys or teasing each other. Its so fun to watch them play together. Even I have to get off the couch for that one every once in a while. :)
1 comment:
Looks like it was a lot of fun! Maddie has always loved backyard swimming.
Post a Comment