Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ranting

I am just going to say it!  DON'T BE OFFENDED! Unless you are then there is really nothing I can do about it....
I HATE when people have music on their blogs!  Picture this: Me sitting at my computer at 11 pm in my jammies, blog stalking away.  Cruising along spying on your family when I click onto your blog, you know with your little music player thing, that, truth be told I have no idea how it works anyway. All of the sudden from NO WHERE is Josh Groban singing to me. At first I think it might be some very, very sick killer sneaking up on me and that is his "signature" to sing Josh Groban to his victims.  Seriously though, it scares the crap out of me.  Let's not forget I am alone for a while while Mike is gone, I don't need scary blog music adding to my many fears!  Albeit Josh Groban.  Okay maybe you don't have Josh Groban playing but you get the drift and I realize he isn't the scariest music you can have playing, it could be county and that would scare me no matter where or when I heard it. :o) So when you update your blog you should take off your music...you don't have to....Yeah you do.

And YES I realize I can pause the music or even turn my speakers down, but why should I? I know, I am a jerk.

1 comment:

The Covert Family said...

You are seriously such a punk! But this one you got right! I extra double triple HATE blog music too!! Funny! For ONCE we have something in common! LOL!! OK so I totally expected the daycare to be on the rant list - I'm a little disappointed not gonna lie!! Next rant session - right!?!