Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Funn-ay
Seriously I do love being a mom! The FUNNIEST thing happened tonight when I was getting the kids ready for bed. Kaylee came to me and had her shirt part way off, and needed to unbutton it. So, I helped her unbutton it and it was still a little hard to take off so I had to give it a decent tug to pull it off her head. Right when I pulled it off Lidders dropped a hard plastic toy on the hard wood so it made a thud noise right as I pulled off the shirt so I said "Whoops, there goes your head." I am not EVEN kidding she reached up and felt her neck and the top of her head. I laughed and laughed so so so hard!!! The look on her face was priceless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your blog is sooooo funny. I'll have to drop by more often for a little laugh.
That is so cute...I had to laugh out loud!
Post a Comment