Yep Utah's Hobo Zoo! That is what Kaylee calls it at least. She is getting closer to the actual name though, she used to call it the big zoo as opposed to our "little" zoo here in Idaho Falls. The girls and I made a quick trip to Utah a few weeks ago, and of course had to go the the Hogle Zoo, because as you may remember from one of my previous "Zoo" posts I have a Hogle Zoo membership that gets me into the Idaho Falls Zoo as a discounted rate. Seriously I am over it.
We had a blast with Aunt Joanna! I was so glad she wanted to come along with us! The Zoo is having a dinosaur theme and they have tons of Dino's all over the zoo that move and growl and spray water. The kids hated it. Kaylee finally warmed up to it but Lydia would freak out anytime we were near one. And they are EVERYWHERE so it was awesome.
This is the baby elephant doing a head stand. Lydia still talks about this, it was amazing to her. She will even use these great hand gestures and even show you the head stand. She is so stinkin cute, she also still talks about the mean dinosaurs too just not as often.
No comments:
Post a Comment