Saturday, April 14, 2012

Chubbas Turns 3!!!!

My little Lydia turned 3 on the 17th of  March, I cannot believe she is 3.  We had such a fun time at her party and was so glad our family and friends could make it!  Lydia is waaaaaay into Tangled still, she loves it, it has spoken to her soul.  So we had a Tangled party!! It was really fun, Julie Brizzee came over to help me one day with figuring out some tips I bought for cake decorating and convinced me to make a Tangled cake.  It turned out cute for my first ever attempt at a cake. 







I feel so blessed to have Lydia she is such an amazing little girl, and while she can be a diva she is also very, very sweet.  Right now she loves, loves, loves princesses and insists that if Dad is home at bedtime that he carry her to bed "like a princess."  And of course daddy loves to carry his sweet princess to bed.  She has our whole family wrapped around her finger, including her big sister Kaylee.  They play very well together, most of the time, part of the time, sometimes.  they are really special friends and love to spend time together.  In fact one of their punishments if they are really naughty is that they can't play together, they hate this more than anything and quickly do whatever they can to make things right so they can play.  I love her so much and love what a happy girl she is :)

No comments: