Thursday, January 23, 2014

Halloween

Oh my goodness! I am so bad about keeping up on this blog!

This Halloween we had a fun party at Grandma and Grandpa Broderick's, after Kaylee's birthday party all the grandkids got dressed up in their costumes.  All of the grownups decorates one of the rooms in Grandmas house, and the kids went trick or treating! It was so much fun....I think we will start that as a new tradition. 

In Idaho Falls we went trick-or-treating in our neighborhood and over to Grandma and Grandpa Robinson's house, we didn't go to Boo at the Zoo or Trick-Or-Treat Street, we only went trick-or-treating on Halloween and it was kind of nice, I am usually so burnt out with Halloween when Halloween actually comes but this year we weren't it was great to scale back! The kids still had a blast and I didn't go crazy with Halloween!
 Zander fell asleep before the Halloween parade began, but here are the rest of the Grandkids!


Kaylee's school parade.

No comments: