As stated in my Disneyland post I have a new resolve to start blogging again. I feel like facebook and Instagram have let me away from blogging. So here we go! I'm going to play catch up here for a bit. My last post was about our Disneyland trip from March...... So I'll try and go through the months of the year and see if anything "blog-worthy" happened....
March: Lydia's 5th birthday!
So that was March.
April:
We bought and put together this beast:
April must've been a pretty quiet month of the kids playing on the new swing set. I don't have many other pictures from April.
May: I had a birthday I don't have any pictures to prove it, but I promise I did.
Kaylee had her gymnastics showcase in May. She is getting so good at gymnastics! I love to watch her, she makes it look so easy....
We also had the girls' dance recital Kaylee did a hip hop number and Lydia did a ballet/jazz dance:
No comments:
Post a Comment