Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Picture Day

Well every year all of the cousins on the Robinson side go to Twin Bridges Campground to take a family picture. Jamie must be crazy to do it year after year. This year we had 11 kids all under the age of 10 and 3 of them newborns. We had only 4 moms and 1 dad. It was and always is crazy once we had one cousin rounded up we would need to go find three more. I took a few "behind the scenes" pictures to show the craziness of it and they do not do it justice. I don't know how Jamie always ends up with a cute picture out of it but she does and I am sure this year won't be an exception.


This is the Robinson kids helping their mom get the Covert kids to smile.
Kids wandering and pictures being taken, Carol and Larren dusting off the girls' clothes from playing in the leaves. I can't wait to see the end result.

No comments: