Saturday, October 25, 2008

Our Baking Day

A few years ago my mom lost her cinnamon roll recipe, she has been looking everywhere for it and it turned up a couple of days ago. Well, she was so excited to find it that she called all the girls and set up a baking day for Friday. I got to Carols house at 10:30 in the morning and left around 6:30 with 5 batches of rolls made (one for each of the girls.) It was really fun and of course crazy with almost all of our kids there. Here are some pictures of the event :)



The kids made a Halloween Books for Grandma

Grandma putting on the final touch.

2 comments:

Cheryloxx said...

It's a little strange to see you all domesticated and stuff. Is this what I'm in for? I can't wait...plus, I LOVE cinnamon rolls.

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a fun day! The cinnamon rolls look delicious!