Today our little family went up to the mountains and brought home our Christmas tree! We had so much fun driving up and picking out our own tree. When we first got to "The Spot" Kaylee, Mike and I all hiked up the hill to look for our tree. We were about half way up when I decided that maybe having an unbalanced pregnant woman and a 2 year old for Mike to help up (because it was getting steep) and help down and drag a tree was not the best idea. So Mike, Kaylee and I all walked back down the hill. I mostly slid and it made Kaylee really scared to see me sliding so I was sliding and she was crying.
Kaylee and I watched Daddy get a tree from the ground level. Mike looked and looked and finally found the perfect one. Mike cut it down and loaded it in the truck and away we went.
We of course had to stop at the "Square Ice Cream Store" to get some ice cream and a Diet Dr. Pepper. Kaylee had fun sharing the ice cream with her dad. We are looking forward to making this a Broderick family tradition to go and get our Christmas tree.
3 comments:
That is so fun! I wish we lived close enough to do that!
I found you Lisa! I just started bloging about 4 months ago...it is addictive! I love all you pictures!
Nice looking tree!
Love ya,
Jodi
What a fun tradition! I love the pictures, especially Kaylee's long tongue!
Post a Comment