It was funny because when I showed her this picture, I asked who was in the picture and she said "SANTA!!" and "KAYLEE!" I said do you like Santa and she said "Yes" I said is he nice? To which she also responded a firm "Yes." So I guess she has no memory of the terror that ran through her little world that fateful Tuesday night.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
The Real McCoy
We had our Ward Christmas Party about a week ago and Santa Claus came...Kaylee was SO excited the moment she saw him she started saying "Santa, Santa!" And she took off for the stage. I followed her up to the front where she was trying to butt in line to see him. I took her hand and we waited in line to see Santa. She was so excited to see him, she kept looking around the kids in line to get a peek at Santa. She just would giggle and giggle and say "Santa!" I kept thinking when we would get up there she just might change her tune. She did. When it was finally our turn I put her on his lap and she flipped out. She couldn't get away fast enough. Her body went rigid and she was swinging and turning and twisting trying to get away. I didn't have my camera so, luckily someone in the ward took pictures for everyone that didn't have a camera. I just got it today. I guess we will have to stick to the "pretend Santa Claus" in her books for now.

It was funny because when I showed her this picture, I asked who was in the picture and she said "SANTA!!" and "KAYLEE!" I said do you like Santa and she said "Yes" I said is he nice? To which she also responded a firm "Yes." So I guess she has no memory of the terror that ran through her little world that fateful Tuesday night.
It was funny because when I showed her this picture, I asked who was in the picture and she said "SANTA!!" and "KAYLEE!" I said do you like Santa and she said "Yes" I said is he nice? To which she also responded a firm "Yes." So I guess she has no memory of the terror that ran through her little world that fateful Tuesday night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment