I decided to host a movie night a my house with ALL of my nieces and nephews on the Robinson side. What was I thinking?? I will do just about anything for fun and if it means trashing my house for a movie night then so be it. I think the kids had fun and enjoyed being together for movie night. I think I will need to do this more often. We had all 11 nieces and nephews over and watched "Monster House". The moms tried to play rummy in my dining room you can just imagine how well that worked out. The minute we sat down everyone became thirsty, needed more popcorn or just wanted to know what we were doing... But all in all I think more popcorn ended up on my floor and in my couch and in the blankets than in their tummies :)
From left to right Kaylee, Chandler, Savannah, Ashlyn, Grace, Kendrik, Audrey, and McKade(not pictured Jonas, Kyler, Ronan, and Lydia in utero) Yes we picked a name :)
No comments:
Post a Comment