Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tired Girl

Today we went to Blast-Off (its a play land for kids here in Idaho Falls), for McKade's 3rd birthday. I didn't have my camera there so, sorry no cute pictures of Kaylee and the kids playing. When we went to leave Blast-Off Kaylee had a fit. She was screaming and crying and yelling "No, no, no! I want to play!" It was really sad. I didn't get mad at her while she cried all the way home and then some. We went to Blast-Off right during her nap time from 2-4. So I could understand why she was upset. We came home and Mike was up (he works midnights this month so he sleeps during the day) so he put on the Wiggles for Kaylee and then he got in the shower. I was on the computer and could hear the t.v. and could hear it when the show ended. I was waiting for Kaylee to come and get me to start a new one and I never heard her. This is why.....



She was so tired she fell asleep in her chair. She has never done that before. We got home so late in the afternoon that I just thought we would skip her nap and put her to bed early. She slept for about an hour and these are the pictures that I took. Apparently she wasn't too comfy sleeping in her chair.

No comments: