
Kaylee loves the Wiggles and those of you with kids will recognize this picture of the pirate Captain Feathersword. She watches the Wiggles almost every morning and just really enjoys it. Well, while shopping at a grocery store here in town for some last minute dinner items we went to the 15 items or less line. The cashier was a nice man that works there and has helped us before. He also happens to wear an eye patch you can imagine where this story is going. She saw him and said "Hi Pirate!" over and over and then asked "Where pirate hat?" I kept saying be quiet Kaylee and asking her to show me the groceries we were getting. She kept at it "Hi Pirate" I was SO embarrassed. I am sure he has heard it many times before but Kaylee was relentless. I will have to remember to go to a different cashier next time. :) But she was really excited to see her first "real pirate" thanks Captain Feathersword!!!
1 comment:
I am TOTALLY going to start saying that to everyone I see with an eye patch...there aren't many around but if I start poking eyes out, that could change! I LOVE pirates too!
Post a Comment