Saturday, February 7, 2009

5 Years Ago Today...

Mike and I have been married for 5 years today. I thought I would post some pictures of us from 5 years ago on our wedding day :) I am so happy to be married to Mike he is my best friend and he makes me happy everyday. It was one of the best days of my life (a close 2nd to the day Kaylee was born). I love him very much and look forward to spending the rest of forever with him.
I put this picture on because you can see that it is snowing. Those of you that were there can remember the blizzard that we had that day. Yeesh!

Here we are just leaving the Temple:) So happy!!

I don't know who was more disappointed to find out just the top of the cake was real...Kendrik or Mike :) Look how little Kendrik is!! For that matter look how little we are!!

No comments: