Here is Kendrik pushing Kaylee on the swing, while Chandler looks on.
Kaylee still having fun...
And if there were a 4th picture it would be that of Kaylee laying on the ground crying.
Yes, the knot came undone and Wham! There goes Kaylee on the ground. Now keep in mind I was inside and heard Kaylee crying like crazy outside so I went rushing out to check on her and was met by Mike carrying her into the house. When I asked what happened I was told the rope broke on the swing. "But don't worry because she wasn't going that high". Kendrik was right there too "Oh, yeah she was hardly moving." Then I saw the pictures on the camera. I could be wrong, (but I hardly ever am, just ask Mike) but it actually looks like she is going kinda high in the pictures. Hmmm well I guess we will never know! Oh wait yes we will because there are pictures!! The swing is now in the garage waiting for...you guessed it more rope. Mike is worried that Kaylee will be too afraid to go on it, but she is a tough girl and will get right back on and want to go even higher :) Maybe on the next Maiden Voyage we will take it a little slower.
No comments:
Post a Comment