Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mike Getting Tazed

Mike had some sort of class the other day at work apparently they were talking about arrest techniques. One of the arrest techniques is tazing. So Mike comes home and tells me he was tazed in class and asks if I want to see it... Thinking that he meant the holes in his back where the prongs went in I say sure. He hands me his phone and I see him actually getting tazed. The first time I saw it, it made me really sad but then the more we showed people the funnier it got :) So now I will share it here on my blog and I hope it doesn't make anyone sad ;)

The quality isn't that great because it was on his phone, but here is the money shot.

3 comments:

Joanna said...

HA HA HA HA! That's hilarious!

The Nowling Family said...

That made me sad but at the same time it was kinda funny!

Cheryloxx said...

Did you volunteer for that? You're a lunatic! Criminetly (a word I learned from your wife). Did you wet your guard drawers or WHAT??? Sean says that I can have a taser but I can't have a gun...he's afraid of what I'll do with it.

I'm impressed that you now have empathy for what your victims will feel!

Plus, it was funny!

C