Daniel and Kim came to visit, and have Olivia's pictures taken this weekend. I was also able to coax Kim into doing a project with me. I saw this in a Pottery Barn Catalog and thought it was a really cute idea. I am doing Lydia's room in pink and white and thought it would be cute on pink and white paper. Kim went shopping with me to pick out the stuff I needed
(that was an adventure in and of itself.) We worked on them on Sunday and they are so cute, thanks to Kim and her amazing talents like not having a lazy eye, or being cross eyed, like I apparently am because I cannot cut a straight line. It was a lot of fun to make them and I may one day call myself a crafty person...however, today is not that day.This is the one from the Pottery Barn Catalog.

These are the ones Kim and I made. I think they are way cuter :)
1 comment:
Lisa- you are funny! I do love how they turned out and you are crafty!! When you come visit us we will have to make one for Olivia- I think it is just too cute!
Post a Comment