Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Yellowstone

Mike, Kaylee, Lidders, and I all went to Yellowstone Park last weekend. It was very nice to get away. We had fun seeing all the animals and the "Biiiiiiiiig Geyser, Huge!" (Old Faithful) according to Kaylee. We saw 4 black bear, 1 Grizzly, 1 Bull Moose, Elk, 8 pissed-off Buffalo that we seriously thought one of them were going to ram our truck. We stayed at our favorite motel in Gardiner, MT. We are really hoping to go back in the fall for another getaway.

Kaylee riding a tree horse at lunch.

This was Lydia's view of most of the Park :) She really loved the sling I would put her in and minutes later she would be sleeping.

This was the highlight for Kaylee. She loved to throw rocks in the Biiiiig river. I didn't have the heart to tell her it was a lake.

No comments: