Saturday, September 26, 2009

Chubbas

As many of you know we rarely call Lydia, Lydia. We mostly call her Chubbas, or Lidders. She is losing her "Chubbas" status though, but I am happy to say she is still on the charts albeit in the 5th percentile. That is on the chart just the same.
At her 6th month check up she was cleared to start some baby food, and I didn't even get in trouble for giving her cereal early. :o) She is a very good eater, and has liked everything we have given to her so far. She is so cute when she drinks her juice, I tried to get it on video, but it didn't go too well since I was trying to give her juice, and work the camera at the same time. I will post it anyway, she seriously just grunts and snorts the whole time, its really cute.

She is enjoying one of her first "real" meals. The spoon I am using is so awesome for all you parents of little ones out there. Its called a Squirt and its by Boon you can get it here or I have seen it at Target.com or Amazon. You put the food in the handle of the spoon and it squeezes out so there is less mess. It has a lid so you can carry it in your diaper bag too. Boon has lots of really cool baby products though, so you should give it a look. Anyway thanks to Dan & Kim for telling us about it.


She is munching on some fresh peaches. I don't mean to sound like a sales person, but this is really cool too, its a mesh feeder thing. You can put fresh fruit and veggies in it, and they just gnaw on them with out the threat of choking. I will say however, that my floor was a sticky mess after the peaches, so watch out.



She usually is a little louder but she was trying to figure out what the heck I was doing!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

awww she is so stinkin cute! And she is getting so big! Thanks for posting that! Love you and miss you! Jo