Friday, September 4, 2009

Lydia

I decided to start Lidders on Rice Cereal. I know, I know, she is not quite 6 months old, but I am a rebel. She actually likes it, unlike Kaylee. So, hopefully Lidders will stay on the charts, she is starting out to be a much better eater than Kaylee was. Kaylee was a very easy baby, but couldn't gain weight. Lidders is such an easy going baby Kaylee can be playing with her (and by playing with her I mean pushing on her stomach, putting her fingers in her mouth..you get the idea) but Lidders just smiles at her big sister and coos. They are just the cutest kids which gets them out of a lot of trouble. :)

She looks so cute eating the cereal. I can't wait to start her on baby food.

Lidders looks a little surprised in this picture. This was just after the first bite.

Kaylee said, "Take a picture of me mom. I am eating dinner too!" Usually if I want a picture of Kaylee I have to sneak up on her, if she knows I am coming she ALWAYS looks away. Hopefully this picture is a picture of easier picture taking days to come.

I forgot how messy first time eaters can be, but she is just too cute!!

No comments: