Thursday, March 25, 2010

Enough Posts YET??

Okay-

Nicks post: Check
Arizona Post: Check
Random Lydia Post: Check

Still to do.....

Mikes Birthday
Lidders Birthday
My Birthday because Cinco de Mayo translated is March 5th right? Sorry Daniel I had to.


Our camera's battery died while we were at the sand dunes so maybe blogging just got a whole lot easier since I can't take pics :) I really need to get that fixed soon!

I am just going to apologize in advance for the blog posts you are about to read and look at they are lengthy and its really late so I think I am funnier than I really am.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Hey Lisa! So, I got your blog address off facebook! I am so excited to see your cute little family!

I don't know if Carol told ya that we ran into her at Artic Circle a couple weeks ago. It was so fun to catch up! Now we need to do it again with you!!!

Jamie