I have been
sooooo bad at blogging lately. Its so much easier to put pictures on
facebook than to blog about it. There has been so much going on these last few months! The biggest news is that Uncle Nick came home from his mission. We are so glad to have him back! Kaylee is so excited he is home. Kim and I are always saying what a great Uncle he is to our girls! We are so glad he is part of our family and that he loves our little kids so much.

Kaylee waiting to see Uncle Nick.

Olivia excited to see Uncle Nick for the first time :) He had two nieces to meet when he came home.

Lidders waiting too!
Kaylee was a little shy at first but am happy to say it only lasted a few minutes. She and Nick are best buds again.
Kim, Rena and I made these shirts for the girls to wear. They said "Welcome home Uncle Nick." They all looked so cute in them :)
No comments:
Post a Comment