Sage "Roxy" Broderick
Your new addition is so cute and I LOVE the name!!! p.s. your blog is also way cute!!! You need to help me do mine!!
She is so cute! i am really jealous. Kaylee is so funny and cute about her.
I so LOVE LOVE LOVE the name! Wherever did you come up with it!?! Oh and the dog is pretty cute too! Grace is crazy about her and now asks to go see Kaylee and Roxy just about every loving day!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Your new addition is so cute and I LOVE the name!!! p.s. your blog is also way cute!!! You need to help me do mine!!
She is so cute! i am really jealous. Kaylee is so funny and cute about her.
I so LOVE LOVE LOVE the name! Wherever did you come up with it!?! Oh and the dog is pretty cute too! Grace is crazy about her and now asks to go see Kaylee and Roxy just about every loving day!
Post a Comment