Kaylee started swimming lessons last Tuesday. She has had 3 lessons so far, she is already quite the little fish. She is the only girl in her class and she is by far the bravest. The little wimpy boys in her class are chickens compared to her. She is always the first to volunteer for the bobs (when you duck underwater) one of the boys inevitably FREAKS OUT when doing this. She is the first to go out swimming too with the teacher. The only problem she has is wanting to do it all the time, even when its not her turn. She is super excited about swimming and I have to wait until about 1/2 hour before swimming to tell her she has lessons that day, because on the first day I told her when she woke up and she wanted to wear her suit all day. So I have learned my lesson there!
Kaylee giving me the ole "thumbs up" before swimming.
Kaylee doing her back float, and one of the wimpy boys.
Kaylee and the wimpy boys.
See? The first one to jump off to the teacher! Oh, and the wimpy boys.
Kaylee getting a high five from the teacher for what, I can only assume, is because he is glad she is not a wimpy boy.
1 comment:
haha your funny! and that swimming suit is sooo cute!
Post a Comment