Oh man I have been sucking it up lately with the blogging. Our life is just so BORING lately. I think its good though to have those slow moments. We are just waiting like fools for spring to come to Idaho Falls. She always keeps us waiting. We have been such homebodies this winter! And when we DO go somewhere I leave my camera at home OR safely tucked away in my purse taking NO pictures.
Mike got a new job that he started last week or the week before (its all running together). He is on Patrol for Bonneville County and is doing his "time" down at the county court house studying until he leaves for P.O.S.T. on Feb 28th. Then he will be gone for 10 LONG WEEKS!!! I will be such a pathetic mess by the end of it I have no doubts. The only thing that is remotely exciting about him being gone is that when he gets back (IN MAY!!) most of the snow will be gone. :o) That is such a stretch to see a positive light but that's all you get from me.
Kaylee is still LOVING preschool and everything they do there. She is so cute everyday she gets to go she is SOOOO excited. Like the first day of school excited. The newness of it all has not worn off. I wish I could bottle that excitement and use it when she is in Jr. High. She is growing up and helping me more and more. She can even almost unload most of the dishes in the bottom rack of the dishwasher. She likes to help me when it seems exciting and evidently the dishwasher and vacuuming fits that criteria. Cleaning her room on the other hand is nothing but tears and "I can't do it" and "I'm too little." and "Lydia got that out not me." Its pretty fun don't be jealous.
Lidders is growing like a weed and is as cute as ever. She has kicked the swearing habit I am happy to report. Me on the other hand is still going strong.... :o) She wants to be just like Kaylee which drives Kaylee absolutely NUTS!! She loves to do anything Kaylee is doing and will do ALMOST anything Kaylee asks her to do. I remember being manipulated like that by a certain older sister too. I won't mention any names because she sometimes reads my blog. (Carol) !! Hopefully she grows out of it like I did ;o)!!
There is our little update. Its boring I know. I will try to stage some events in the near future and take pictures of it to show that I lead a much more excited life than that of the typical housewife :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am normally so excited to see my name in print - uh yeah not today!! Jerk alert! I did no such thing as manipulaition while we were growing up, creativley crafting ideas I just knew you would buy into was more along the lines of my tactics!! Cute post! Glad to hear the swearing days are gone!! Bring on POST it will allow for lots of girl's nights in (hope you're up to hosting them all) and staying up late watching movies!!
Post a Comment