Thursday, May 19, 2011

Photographer



I have a photographer in my family, she is 4 years old and LOVES taking pictures.  I find them on my camera when I download the pictures I have taken.  There they are my little surprises!  I am thinking of having her open her own studio, let me know if you want her to take your next family portrait.....







All of these were taken by cute little Kaylee. She's so fun!  I really do love finding these pics!  It makes my day!

2 comments:

Vonae said...

I loved the pictures. I often find pictures like that on my camera too!

The Covert Family said...

Oh my gosh! That is too funny! I think my kids see the camera enough that they could care less- I've never gotten random photos on mine! Kind of feel jipped actually- those are some stunners by Kaylee! And yes, please let us know when the studio is up and running!