It really was fun little trip to the zoo, We love our little Idaho Falls Zoo! Lydia is going to have so much fun this summer at the zoo, you know at a discounted price. Not talking about it, I know, I know!
I will just say this: If they were going to change their policy they could have said something, oh say, LAST FALL!!! Like oh, ya you know how you have been getting into the zoo free? Ya well kiss that goodbye sister! I would have understood! But NOOOOO! I have to find out when I have already promised my kids a trip to the flippin' zoo! I guess I am going to be a member of Idaho Falls Zoo and the Hogle Zoo this year. Jerks.
Anyway, I hope to have many trips to the zoo, at a discounted price, this summer!! And one more thing the girl they had at the desk barely even knew she was AT the zoo let alone when the policy changed, I mean really, we are in a recession, is she the only person that applied for the job? I doubt it.
This goat would not leave Kaylee alone, here it is eating her sweater! Sooo funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment