Saturday, October 29, 2011

My 5 Year Old!

Kaylee Rae turned 5 this month!  I can't believe how fast time has gone by.  She is such a cute little girl, and a great big sister!  We are so glad she was sent to us!  This year it was all about Hello Kitty. So I made  her a Hello Kitty cake, it turned out super cute!  We ended up having the party at my daycare because there was so many people. We just had Mikes family and my family and 3 friends of the family that we invited but it was over 40 people!  I love having both of the families nearby! 

 The Hello Kitty Cake!  So cute!
 Kaylee and the pinata! It is always fun to have a pinata!
 But something always goes wrong and we have to fix it midway through the pinata beating!
 Little Demi taking a whack at it!
One of Kaylee's best friends!  I have like a million pics of the pinata beating but they didn't turn out so good and plus I doubt you want to see them.

No comments: