Monday, January 23, 2012

Life

So pretty much I suck at blogging lately! Well not lately. For quite a while. I am going to attempt to catch up. We will see. We have had a great end to 2011 and are welcoming in 2012! Excited to see where life will take us. Mike is still an amazing husband/father/police man! I love him so much and am so glad he is mine! Our girls are amazing. Lydia is potty trained and has been is since November! It's so great to not buy diapers anymore! She is a spitfire. People say she is just like me??? I don't know where she gets it from. :-) kaylee is enjoying being 5 and the big sister. She is pretty good with miss Chubbas most days and is a big help to like and I. Here are a couple of pics of Halloween and Lydia with her Tangled doll she earned getting potty trained!

No comments: