Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Christmas

This Christmas was a little weird. Mike was working the midnight shift so he went it at 7 pm Christmas Eve and was supposed to get off at 7 am Christmas morning. Yay! However that is not what happened. He called me at about 6:30 Christmas morning and said don't wait for me to start Christmas morning. Blah!!!!! He was at work until almost 10:30 in the morning on Christmas. The girls were so sad not to have daddy there to see what Santa had brought them. I was glad when Mike finally got home! We did Christmas morning in like 15 minutes since we had church at 11. We seriously opened things so fast the girls didn't get to play with anything! It was mayhem.
I am thankful thy Mike has a job that he loves and that he is a great provider for our family. I am more than willing to sacrifice our time for him to have a career he loves. :-) I think the girls loved opening the presents as fast as they did anyway. Doesn't every kid just want to tear into the presents all at once anyway?? :-)

No comments: