Our Christmas started bright and early at I think Mike and I were up at 4ish. We wanted to have breakfast together, so I was up working on that. However that being said we had the easiest breakfast ever my sister gave me the link to this website and it is the easiest breakfast to make and super delicious.
Kaylee was a trooper we woke her up at 5ish and it took her a few minutes to register what was going on. She was so out of it she walked right by her gift Santa left her and didn't even see it. She was so concerned with opening the gifts she had been eyeing all month.
Kaylee was pretty excited to see her "new" Kitchen that Santa had brought her. She was really excited to play with it. Lidders was really sleepy that morning and when we put her in front of her gift that Santa left for her (a ball popper) she started to cry because it was a little too much noise for her that early in the morning.
Here are some pictures that Mike took. I have to say I really shouldn't have given him control over the camera it was quite early and if I had been thinking I would have been taking the pics *sigh* live and learn.
See how happy Kaylee is?? Yup Mike took this one too :) I love my hubby but he is no photographer. :)
3 comments:
oh they are so cute... what i could see of them at least. haha just kidding Mike. Love you guys!
Too cute! What a fun Christmas! Mike should take all the pictures... I don't know what you're talking about Lisa.
Looks like you had a good Christmas! I do love the pictures. Hopefully you had the camera at some point in the day!
Post a Comment