We didn't even take Lidders out of the carseat but there she is!! It was sooooooo cold did I mention that?
Friday, January 1, 2010
Dear Santa
We took our letters to Santa just a few days before Christmas. Luckily they seemed to have made it to the North Pole, because both of the girls got what they asked for. It was soooooooooooooooo cold that day I didn't even want to get out of the van (it didn't help that Mike saw an inmate driving into the parking lot ). We braved the cold weather and the inmate and took the letters to the cute mail box. I always feel like I am doing a plug for Idaho Falls when I blog about this stuff and say how lucky I am to live here. But, I can't help it I really love this community INMATES AND ALL. Well maybe not the inmates part. It was fun with Kaylee this year she totally understood the whole "Santa" thing which was awesome because we were finally one of "those" parents that gets to say "Do you know who is watching??" And immediately watch her process that information and be a good girl. LOVED IT!!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute!!!
Post a Comment