Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Jammers

My mom gave Lidders and Kaylee matching Jammies for Christmas and this is the first time I remembered to take pictures of them. To give Mike a little credit I can take some pretty sucky pictures too! :) Good thing the kids are so cute you don't really notice the sucky pictures that much. Right?




Why didn't I comb their "fresh out of the bath" hair?? I was actually trying to get them to smile and look at the camera. It didn't work out too well. All I got was Kaylee putting her hands up in the air when I said "smile" and Lidders doing whatever she wanted.

2 comments:

Anneka said...

They look very cute!! Sam has the exact same PJs as well. Maybe we should have a whole PJ party! :)

Ranay said...

So cute - love the first one of Kaylee and the second one of Lidders! Gotta love matching jammies.