Monday, December 27, 2010

Potty Mouth

Well, Lydia has a bit of a potty mouth and I guess I am to blame.  I didn't mean to....It just slipped.  Our Christmas tree tipped over about a week ago when we were leaving for Church (of all places) I unplugged the lights as we were leaving the house, Kaylee then started to cry and say "oh no my tree!" I turned just in time to see it hit the floor and utter the words "Ah $h!t!" A day or so later I heard Lidders saying something I thought was suck, or shoot.  Then upon hearing it almost constantly I asked her if she was saying shoot or suck and then I asked if she was saying the choice word I used when the tree tipped over.  Yep she was indeed.  I only said it once I SWEAR PROMISE!! I was able to get it on video.  Enjoy.

The quality isn't the best I shot it on my phone.  She is trying to balance a chair from their doll house on the kitchen counter, it keeps falling which is why she says the word.


I am happy to report that I haven't heard it in 2 days so I think we are in the clear. :)

2 comments:

The Nowling Family said...

When my mom and I watched the video we were laughing so hard! She is so cute. Ashtyn says the same thing sometimes. I know it's bad but little kids saying swear words is so funny!

Jodi said...

Potty Mouth....I almost peed my pants when I read your blog and saw the video. My kids all repeated things like that so don't worry she won't remember it! Later in life you can use this as a bargining tool!