Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Haps

Here are the recent happenings at our house.  Lydia loves to play in the dryer, and Kaylee will happily open it  for her.  The other day our friends gave Lydia a bike their daughter had outgrown, and Lydia was so excited!  So on Sunday after church (our kids like to wear jammies on Sunday) they were out in the garage with Mike and I while we put our garage back together. (power outage post to come).  Lydia wanted on the bike so bad so I put her on it, she isn't tall enough to reach the pedals quite yet, so Kaylee came over and was pushing her all around the garage.  It was so sweet.  She never asked for a turn on the bike, she just happily pushed Lidders around the garage.  I love my kids and even though they make me feel like I might lose my mind they are so cute and each day I love them more!! 









No comments: