A few weeks ago Mike and I took a trip down to Salt Lake to go see his family. We had so much fun there, Mike wanted to go before he went to POST since we won't be going there until at the earliest May. We played games, went to Leatherby's and had such a relaxing weekend. On Sunday we went to visit Grandma and Grandpa on their mission. They serve on Fridays at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building and on Sundays at the Conference Center. It was so fun to see them, Grandma gave us a tour of the Conference center, I had been on a tour with my sisters and my mom when I came home from my mission but that was the last time. It was fun to go with Grandma and ask her lots of questions, it was really fun.
Lidders at Leatherby's she loved it so much! It was so cute to watch her eat it! She kept getting brain freeze, but wouldn't stop eating it was so funny!
I am not even kidding when we left, I took Lydia into the bathroom and stripped her down to her diaper, she was sticky from head to toe. She left in a coat, shoes, and a diaper. There was no way I was going to let her it the van like that!!
Kaylee being Kaylee.
The kids with Grandma and Grandpa they had so much fun! I wish they lived closer Kaylee misses her Grandma and Grandpa!!
No comments:
Post a Comment